[Click] How to create multiple flows( something like FastUDPFlows()) in userlevel??

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 19:19:37 EDT 2012

You have a few options depending on how many flows etc. To list some:

1) Use InfiniteSource with DynamicUDPIPEncap
2) Use FromDump to replay tcpdump packets
3) Use multiple InfiniteSource elements with static UDP headers set in data
argument
4) Write your own generator element which should be fairly simple.

Hope this helps.

Beyers