[Click] tcp for click and TCPSpeaker

Wei Hu huweiroger2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 22:31:16 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to use Click (Userspace) to establish a real TCP connection between Host1 and Host2, then generate a TCP flow from Host1 to Host2, and then measure the goodput of this TCP session. But I can't find any available Click element to deal with it. The only solution I can find in this mailing list is the TCPSpeaker element. But its sources are not available now!

I was wondering if anybody could provide me the TCPSpeaker source files or share your experience on similar questions?

Thanks a lot.