[Click] Randomness in NSClick

Sascha Alexander Jopen jopen at informatik.uni-bonn.de
Tue Jan 24 06:24:40 EST 2012

Hmm, i do not have any ns2 simulations but there should be something
like a global RNG and seed manager as well. Someone who has running ns2
simulations could create the necessary simclick_sim_command extension
for ns2. As long as there is no one who can provide this extension, the
new command would only be an unknown command, which wouldn't break
anything for existing simulations.

Should every click node node have its own rng, or one global rng for
every click node in ns3?

Regards,
Sascha