[Click] Nsclick and Netflow

Anthony Dempsey anthonyjdempsey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 02:00:52 EST 2012

Hi Eddie, the problem I was seeing was that certain elements were
undefined. I configured with --enable-local but I didn't run make elemlist,
when I'm adding to Click should I do this?

I've fixed my problem now, in some of the netflow files the Click code
wasn't surrounded by CLICK_DECLS/END_DECLS once I put these lines in
everything compiled fine and I could run NS-3 with the code I needed.
Cheers,
Anthony.