[Click] Google Summer of Code

Robert Sombrutzki sombrutz at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Feb 20 07:59:07 EST 2012

Hi,

I would like to see more support for 802.11n in Click. We extended several
elements to support 802.11n rates (HT40, Short Guard Interval, MCS-Index),
but regarding to the upcoming 802.11ac standard, our solution is far away
from being a good solution. Besides the "basic" elements like AvailableRates,
WifiExtraEncap/Decap etc., the elements related to infrastucture networks
(BeaconSource, AssocResponder,...) doesn't support 802.11n.

What do you think ?

Robert