[Click] Unable to configure IPRewriter Element

udit kumar yudistrange at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 03:04:45 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I am trying to write a click configuration file which would rewrite the IP
information of particular packets. The configuration file is attached with
this mail.
The script loads alright but nothing happens when I try to make a
connection to the specified addresses.

What I am trying to do is whenever a packet comes with a destination of
192.168.207.0/24
The click router should rewrite the IP address information and send it to
192.168.209.0/24

However I am missing out something somewhere. Please have a look.

Thanks,
Udit Kumar