[Click] IPsec work and question about Linux routing?

Markku Savela Markku.Savela at vtt.fi
Mon Apr 16 09:28:34 EDT 2012

Hi,

More questions, trying iterate best way to interface this thing
(in usermode).

For inbound I need to take a look at ALL incoming packets, so
I can do

  in :: FromDevice(eth1, SNIFFER false);

If the decision is, that packet is not for me, I would like
to return it simply as is to linux kernel for processing.

I tried...

  out :: Queue(200) -> ToDevice(eth1)

in -> .... -> out;

...but, this puts packets back to eth1 going outward,
and not to local stack, where they would end up without
my "in" grab. How do I get them to go in as if my "grab"
didn't happen at all?