[Click] Reg StoreTimestamp element

Roman Chertov rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu
Mon Sep 5 12:27:45 EDT 2011

Sandeep,

You might also want to use StoreUDPTimeSeqRecord element to embed time
and sequence number information into packets.
http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/storeudptimeseqrecord

In my experiments, I typically always save the packets to a PCAP file
(ToDump) element, and then use a C program to look at the PCAP file and
extract the appropriate statistics.  I can send the code which computes
delays, inter-arrival times, arrival times, etc. to the list tomorrow.

Roman