[Click] click kernel and 2.6.24.7

rchertov rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 19 12:52:53 EDT 2011

> So my question is the following : which linux distribution could I
> get

I have used Centos5.5 to run 2.6.24.7 (about six months ago).  The main
show stopper will most likely be your hardware.  If you have hardware
(e.g. SATAIII card) that is not supported by 2.6.24.7 drivers, then you
might have a problem.

> that would run with 2.6.24.7, otherwise asked like : which version of
> distribution do you use to validate click ?

What do you mean by validating click?  It typically works or it
doesn't.  In some rare cases it works but the performance is less than
desired.

Roman