[Click] Click on Kernel v2.6.33

rchertov rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 17 12:32:45 EDT 2011

This information should probably going in bold using large font into
the wiki :)

To use the polling driver, you need to use the 2.6.24.7 kernel patch
that is located in the <click_dir>/etc directory.  If you have a newer
Intel Pro, then probably using the
e1000e-0.4.1.7-2010-02-25.polling.patch (located in drivers directory)
would be your best bet.

For any kernel that is newer than 2.6.24.7, you need to use the
patchless option which does not use polling.  Otherwise, you will have
to make the patch yourself.

If anybody has newer info, then please chime in.

Roman