[Click] info about HandlerCall::call_read()

Cliff Frey cliff at meraki.com
Tue Oct 11 12:46:00 EDT 2011

You can look at the HandlerCall interface if you really want to use
read-handlers.

Often in cases like this, it is easier to actually pass a pointer from one
element to another through the config.  ARPQuerier can do this with
ARPTable, or etherswitch/spantree.cc does this as well.  Search for
ElementCastArg in the source.

Cliff