[Click] [click]Problem compiling pathless click with own elements

Cliff Frey cliff at meraki.com
Sun Oct 9 02:38:56 EDT 2011

I suspect that you have a local static variable in one of your elements...
 something like

void MyElt::myfunc() {
  static String foo = "foo";
}

and I believe that your compiler is adding guards around the initialization
of that variable (in case multiple threads were to try to do it at the same
time).

In general, using static variables of non-primitive types can be risky...
perhaps you could rework your code, or email the relevant lines and perhaps
I could suggest something better (some elements use a static_initialize()
function for some initialization).

Cliff