[Click] dumb clicky graphs

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Oct 5 12:41:33 EDT 2011

Ha haa!  I agree that graph is retarded.  However, Clicky doesn't draw
the graphs itself, it uses "dot" (from the graphviz package) to lay out
lines and curves, and displays the lines and curves it gets.  If dot
makes bad choices Clicky is stuck.  You can try to use CCSS to improve
dot's choices, for example by changing margins.

http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/clicky-css

Eddie