[Click] ICMPPingSource: add warning when interval parameter is set in pull context

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Tue Oct 4 08:17:08 EDT 2011

Hi all,

We noticed that the ICMPPingSource will ignore the interval parameter if used in a pull context. We completely understand why, however our students were quite confused. That's why I sent a pull request at <https://github.com/kohler/click/pull/37> to add a warning.
It's my first pull request on github, so suggestions for improvements are welcome :-)

best regards,
Bart
--
Bart Braem