[Click] add routing enteries from an external file to Click configuration file

sandeep sandeep048 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:43:11 EST 2011

Hi Ahmed,

One way to do it is using
RadixIPLookup's<http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/radixiplookup>
add
write handler.

Write a program which reads your file and prints appropriate write
statements.  Eg: write ril.add(ADDR/MASK [GW] OUT)

Send this output to "netcat <host> <port>". This method is for userlevel
click and works using
ControlSocket<http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/controlsocket>
element.
For kernel module use /click file system.

Kind Regards,
Sandeep,
PhD Student,
CTVR - Trinity College Dublin