[Click] How can I compile click on a non-X86 machine

Sascha Alexander Jopen jopen at informatik.uni-bonn.de
Sun Nov 20 13:02:55 EST 2011

Hey,

compiling on other platforms should work out of the box, if you
configured your target toolchain properly. You have to make sure, that
your compiler and linker pick up the right header and library locations.
Make also sure that configure gets the right host and build systems. You
can pass compiler and linker flags to configure like this, filling in
your correct build and host systems:

CPPFLAGS="-I/path/to/include/dir -MD" \
CFLAGS="-I/path/to/include/dir -MD" \
CXXFLAGS="-I/path/to/include/dir -MD" \
LDFLAGS="-L/path/to/library/dir" \
./configure \
--prefix=/usr \
--target=mipsisa32-xlr-linux \
--host=mipsisa32-xlr-linux \
--build=i686-linux-gnu \
--enable-tools=host \
--enable-userlevel \
--disable-linuxmodule

But without knowing the exact errors, i can not give you more hints.

Regards,
Sascha