[Click] element for reading UDP packets

Surendran P mprsuren at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:57:19 EST 2011

Hi,
  I am new to click. i'm trying to filter the packets on a particular UDP
port and extract the packet information elements from it.
I don't see element already defined for it. if i'm wrong, please guide to
the correct element to do that.
otherwise, please help me how could i write a new elements for UDP port ?.
Actually, i can write a basic element. but by seeing the IPFilter, i dont
understand how the code flow/logic goes in it and couldn't get the proper
documentation for it as well. I'm almost confused for UDP. so, someone
please help me to do this.

i'm using click-2.0.1

Thanks,
Surendran