[Click] CPU Load measurement

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue May 17 11:43:45 EDT 2011

Hi Rémi,

Are you using polling drivers (PollDevice)?  If so, I'm afraid you're going to
see 100% load always, as Click replaces the idle loop.

If you are not using polling drivers, then it depends on your configuration.
Many configurations will correctly "sleep" when they have nothing to do, but
some won't.  You could send your configuration in so we could look.

Eddie