[Click] cross compiling click : host is x86 and target board is the BF537 Analog Devices

parashuram lamani parashuram.lamani at gmail.com
Thu May 12 07:40:42 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I would like to use click modular router as Edge router which forwards and
process packets, Click modular router should run on BF537 stamp board and
for outside world board will act router.0
My main question is how to cross compile click modular router on
Linux(Debian distribution) x86 processor so that executable file produced
should be able to run on the BF537( It uses uClinux as OS ).
Please can any one help me out in this regard

Thank you so much

--
Parashuram
Systems Engineer