[Click] forward or filter packet that received by AP to another interface, in user level

Dongyu Yang yangdy.nwpu at gmail.com
Tue May 10 08:25:27 EDT 2011

hello !

  I try use Click (The Grid DSR )to build the networks as bellow:

   subnet: 192.168.10.0/24                                  subnet:
192.168.10.0/24

          Node A
             Node B
             ------
                      ------
             |     |
                     |      |
             ------\
                     /-----
                    \
                     /
              NIC(sta)
             NIC(sta)

                   /
                /
                   \
                \
                   /
                /

                                        subnet: 192.168.20.0/24

         NIC-1(AP1)     NIC-2(ad-hoc)      / \ /      NIC-2(ad-hoc)
 NIC-1(AP2)
                       \        /
        \       /
                        \ -----/
        \-----/
                         |     |
         |     |
                          -----
          -----
                       Route A
   Route B

        The click run in user level! Node A connect to the AP1(hostapd),
Node B connect to the
AP2; Node A, Node B, AP1 and AP2 are in the same subnet; if the Node A want
to connect to
Node B, the path as below:

            Node A --> AP1 --> ad-hoc network (click grid dsr ) --> AP2 Node

       I wand to know, how could I forward (or filter) the all packets which
received by AP to the
ad-hoc networks; and forward the packets that from ad-hoc network to AP?

       Thank for your help, and any advice !