[Click] Errors trying to get arguments in my element

Fabrice Schuler fabrice.schuler at inrialpes.fr
Fri Mar 25 05:03:37 EDT 2011

  Hello, and thank you for your answers. I'll try to be more precise :

On 03/24/11 19:00, Ian Rose wrote:
> Next, you said you are having problems with your handlers, but I don't
> think you actually spelled out what the problem is.  Are you getting a
> compile error (if so what)?  Are the runtime results different than you
> expect?  If so, please provide your text script, actual results
> observed, and expected results.

Indeed, the only thing I'm trying to do is to write an element that
takes two arguments, and do some stuff on those. That's all, but I
forgot to mention it, sorry for that. So the real question is : which
functions do I need to do this ? I would say at least a "configure"
function, and for the handlers, I don't know.

At first, I wrote an element that does not take any argument, which is OK.
I try to add the args now. To read them, I go through the configure
function, which seems now correct (reads and stores args). But now that
this function exists, the "simple_action" function is no more called.
What am I doing wrong ?

Sorry for those basics questions, but I could not find a tutorial on the
subject.

Best regards,
Fabrice