[Click] Can't recompile click when changing Linux kernel

shule ney neyshule at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:06:28 EST 2011

Hi all, I'm facing a very serious problem which I can't solve, fomerly I
compiled and using click1.6 with kernel 2.6.18, now I switch to 2.6.24, but
I can't recompile click any more(actually can't recompile linuxmodule), it
awalys said the header file needed by C++ progrem can't be found in the
kernel source code, while I was using ./configure + make install
without anything wrong, what's happening? I patched the kernel and I didn't
choose too much config item when compiling the linux kernel(the kernel is
somehow changed by me). Thanks very much you guys :P