[Click] Help, do the routes in click's route table must appear in the linux's route table ?

wubaochuan wubaochuan at seu.edu.cn
Thu Mar 3 05:54:47 EST 2011

Hi Roman,
Thank you for your help, I will try.
But I am using user-level click, I doubt that whether ToHost can work.
After I read ToHost's document, it says "ToHost
<http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/tohost> requires an initialized
FromHost <http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/fromhost> with the same
DEVNAME",
But when I test FromHost.u and FromHost, error occurs as following:

root at wubaochuan-desktop:~# click -e "FromHost.u(eth0)->Discard;"
config:1: syntax error near '.'
config:1: unknown element class 'u'
root at wubaochuan-desktop:~# click -e "FromHost(eth0)->Discard;"
config:1: While initializing 'FromHost at 1 :: FromHost':
warning: Linux universal tun failed for eth0: Invalid argument
unspecified error
Router could not be initialized!

I want to know the reason of these errors, thank you.

Yours
Chuan