[Click] Help, do the routes in click's route table must appear in the linux's route table ?

wubaochuan wubaochuan at seu.edu.cn
Wed Mar 2 19:56:48 EST 2011

Hi everyone,
     I installed Fedora12 and click1.8 on my machine, it can work as a
router. Now the router  can  forward  packets  sent by other machine,
but when I ping other machine, it tells me there is no route. The reason
is when I ping other machine, it has to look up route table on
Fedora12(can be showed by command `route -n`), not the route table in
click1.8, but when I add a default route for Fedora12, I can ping other
machine. I want to know, do the routes in click's route table must
appear in the linux's route table? if the routes in click's route table
do not appear in the linux's route table, the router can not work as a host.
    Thank you.

Yours
Chuan