[Click] click 1.8.0 Unqueue2 -> 100% CPU usage

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 21:16:07 EDT 2011

Raja,

It does not look like Unqueue2 currently implements any queue notifier
signals, where Unqueue does. This explains why you get 100% utilization with
Unqueue2 as it will continually check the queue for packets. Unqueue on the
other hand listens for queue empty signals and will not reschedule itself if
the upstream queue is empty.

Beyers