[Click] RFC: "threading" branch on Github kohler/click

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:52:14 EDT 2011

Hi Eddie,

This is awesome, great stuff! I'm working against a deadline on a project
this week, so unfortunately I'll probably only get to testing this some time
next week and report back to you how my own testing went.

Out of interest, how is a timer allocated to a thread when the timer is in
an element that is connected to two threads? As an example if you have a
Queue type element that makes use of a timer, obviously this element sits on
both pull and pull threads. To which thread will it be allocated?

Beyers