[Click] Click 2.0 update: RFC

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Thu Jul 14 09:04:44 EDT 2011

Hi Eddie and list,

The new release is looking really good, we look forward to all new features, especially the new language features.
We will also update our tutorials, for our students and as always free for the community to use as well.
I am personally considering using a more open and usable format than powerpoint, but I have not found a good alternative. It should avoid invisible characters being added when copying from the presentation, while still allowing good presentations. If the better format can be versioned in some way, I'd certainly make the slides available on github.
Do you or other Click developers have suggestions for better and open presentation software?

Thank you for creating and continuing to push forward Click!
Bart