[Click] FromDevice->Todevice Loop

Robert Sombrutzki sombrutz at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Sat Jul 9 18:02:08 EDT 2011

Hi,
i discovered the same behavior. It's seem to be related to the usage of pcap.
If i use the following example, it works (no loop).
FromDevice(eth0,  METHOD LINUX, PROMISC true)->Queue->ToDevice(eth0, METHOD
LINUX );

The next script causes the loop:
FromDevice(eth0,  METHOD PCAP, PROMISC true)->Queue->ToDevice(eth0);

You didn't use the param METHOD, but in the git PCAP is the default capture
method. Can you please check, whether you script causes a loop, if you
use "METHOD LINUX" ?

Best regards,
Robert