[Click] Using Click to generate high rate UDP stream

Guohui Wang ghwang at cs.rice.edu
Mon Jan 31 18:48:54 EST 2011

Hi,

We are looking into using Click kernel mode to generate high rate
UDP stream. What we are trying to do is to use packet generator
element + a traffic shaper element to generate CBR UDP stream. We are running
10GE Myricom NIC. I wonder if anyone has the experience or knowledge
about the highest CBR stream that can be generated by Click elements in
kernel model. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Best,

-Guohui