[Click] Fwd: Wenfei Wu: question about click

Ashok Anand ashok.anand at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 19:09:56 EST 2011

I had a similar question, so there are two outputs, and I would like one
thread to run on one of the outputs, and other thread to run on the other
output, and each thread run on each core..  so basically,
should be able to process outputs in parallel and,  measure performance per
thread.. so, how do I do this userlevel multithreading..  please let me know
your thoughts