[Click] [click] Can roofnet run on mode n

Roberto Riggio roberto.riggio at create-net.org
Thu Jan 20 03:10:41 EST 2011

The radiotap elelment currently included in click do not support the MCS
rate
fields necessary to send frames at 11n rates. There is a proposed
extension to
radiotap to include these new fields, however the corresponding patch
has not
been integrated into the kernel. Google for "matteo croce mcs".

I'm working (on a very low priority) on a patch for click to support the
MCS fields
and multi-rate retry chain with radiotap.

R.