[Click] Problem while running OLSR on Click

zi feng zfeng at cs.ucr.edu
Fri Jan 14 03:10:20 EST 2011

Hi,

I have been using the dsr routing implementation in Click. I met "assertion"
failed problem before. I fixed it by checking the input of the function. I
suggest you to look into the "vetor' code and  check when the fail happened,
if "_n" or "i" here is a valid number. There might be some situation i is
out of range [0,_n]. So you might just need to check on that to fix bug.

Good luck,
Zi

--
Zi Feng