[Click] Template element

Roberto Riggio roberto.riggio at create-net.org
Sun Jan 9 13:37:25 EST 2011

Hi,

I wrote a template class for an element. The corresponding .cc file
consist only of:

#include <click/config.h>
#include "wingbase.hh"
#include <click/confparse.hh>
#include <click/error.hh>
CLICK_DECLS
CLICK_ENDDECLS
ELEMENT_REQUIRES(LinkTableMulti ARPTableMulti NodeAddress)
ELEMENT_PROVIDES(WINGBase)

However when I try to compile the mindriver I get the following error:

../click-buildtool elem2export < elements_wing.conf > elements_wing.cc
   CXX elements_wing.cc
elements_wing.cc: In function 'Element* beetlemonkey(uintptr_t)':
elements_wing.cc:115: error: expected type-specifier before 'WINGBase'
elements_wing.cc:115: error: cannot convert 'int*' to 'Element*' in return
elements_wing.cc:115: error: expected ';' before 'WINGBase'
elements_wing.cc:115: error: missing template arguments before ';' token

Any idea about the reason? The compile ends regulary for the normal
build procedure (i.e. no mindriver).

R.