[Click] Question about __cxa_guard_acquire

remi.clavier at orange-ftgroup.com remi.clavier at orange-ftgroup.com
Fri Feb 18 02:58:10 EST 2011

I use
-the git hot version
-Gcc 4.3.3
-Kernel 2.6.32-28

I write my own elements.

When I compile these elements , my (complex) router work fine in user
linux mode.
At the link of click.ko, wa'rnings appear about "__cxa_guard acquire"
and "release".
I have no information about witch part of my code generate calls to this
function (to try to work arround the problem).
1) Its the used kernel not compatible with this version of click?
2) How to find wich call at c++ level (= witch part of the click api)
generate theses calls?
3) It's a workarround about?

I precise tha if I dont use my owns elements, linux module compile and
works fine.

Thanks for help

Remi