[Click] ubuntu 10.4 kernel use

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Feb 8 13:29:33 EST 2011

Rémi,

Did you get any responses offline?  Here are my responses:

(1) git sources
(2) ./configure --enable-fixincludes
(3) If the configure fails, check whether you have Linux kernel development
header files installed.  Look at config.log to see what the errors are that
prevent compilation (you can search in that file for the error message and
browse around there).  Send us the relevant section of config.log if it's
still broken.

Eddie