[Click] Compiling click kernel modules on a platform with no patch(Linux 2.6.35)

Mike Miller michael.g.miller at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 20:22:46 EST 2011

Hi there,

I'm trying to compile click, along with the kernel modules, on Ubuntu
10.10(which uses Linux 2.6.35-24). Unfortunately, there is no patch for this
kernel version, and the latest patch as of now, linux-2.6.24.7, does not
apply cleanly. I am applying the patch against Ubuntu's sources, not the
vanilla sources, since I'd like to avoid as much configuration hassle as
possible.

Is there any way to generate a compatible patch for my system? I'm not
familiar with the Linux kernel sources, so I'd like to avoid messing with
the innards as much as possible.

Thanks!
Mike