[Click] click Digest, Vol 92, Issue 4

Bobby Longpocket bobbylongpocket at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 13:24:02 EST 2011

Hi Joonwoo,

In ToUserDevice:  It looks like the existing IOCTL isn't doing anything that requires locking, so you should be able to leave out the mutex.

In FromDevice:click_rx_handler(), the call to _real_rx_handler could presumably eat the sk_buff, so the next line needs to be conditional upon (and use) the sk_buff returned from that call rather than the original skb?

Regards,
BBL