[Click] a problem about FromDevice

颜玮 yanwei at bupt.edu.cn
Thu Dec 1 07:54:48 EST 2011

Thanks,Beyers,I tried that ,but it does not work.
It seems that packets can not pass through the router when using FromDevice and ToDevice as input and output port,especially,when configuring like this on host:
FromDevice(ethi) -> t1 :: Tee(2) -> SetIPDSCP(18) -> IPPrint(TOS true) -> ToDevice(ethj);
t1[1] -> ToHost;
I try to ping from server to client with normal ICMP packets, then tcpdump on client has a result with dscp value 0, while "dmesg" display dscp value 18 on host.
I want to send out packets with dscp value 18 after host.
So,how to deal with packets on host with click rather than linux  TCP/IP stack, while not suffering from the packets blocking problem I mentioned at the beginning.
Thanks all!

于 2011/12/1 20:16, Beyers Cronje 写道: