[Click] Problem witch patched kernel

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Aug 29 11:26:26 EDT 2011

Hi Fabrice, sorry for the delay.  Probably you've made progress, but:

Are you sure that Click doesn't compile??  The "no" response to "checking for
netdev_rx_handler_register" is expected on this kernel version; Click should
compile fine without the symbol.

I'd be interested in the patch you used, too.

Eddie