[Click] Two Questions about NAPI Poll driver and multi-thread Click

shule ney neyshule at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 15:33:27 EDT 2011

*Hi all:*
*  I have two questions about Click Module Router:*
*1. The Click polling driver patch needs 100% CPU usage, so in Click 2.0, is
this driver changed officially by some dynamic version like NAPI or remains
the same???*
*2. When we use multi-thread Click every core is used for forwarding, how is
the element scheduled in different cores?? I'm confused about the internal
mechanism.*
*Thanks very much for your reply,I'll appreciated it.*
*
*
*
*