[Click] Hello, would u please give me a copy of the click-patch for linux-2.6.38?

Joonwoo Park joonwpark81 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 00:35:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

The patch that I made is for patchless linux that makes click
linuxmodule without patching linux kernel.
Therefore basically you wouldn't need to apply any patch to your linux
source tree if patchless worked out.
However the patchless for now supports up to 2.6.37 not 2.6.38.  (If I
remember correctly)

p.s. Please always cc the list.  You will get better feedback always.

Joonwoo