[Click] How to make a patch to kernel to install click kernel module

sandeep sandeep048 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 06:45:24 EDT 2011

I suggest you try with latest click version from git repository.
https://github.com/kohler/click/tarball/master and don't try patching kernel
sources. By default the configure script/makefile will also install kernel
module using patchless script. Make sure you install kernel headers before
*$ sudo apt-get install linux-headers-$(uname -r)*
It works fine on my ubuntu machine and is probably what you need to get
started. If you need Click polling driver you can compile the kernel later.

Kind Regards,
Sandeep,
PhD Student,
CTVR <http://ctvr.ie/> - Trinity College Dublin