[Click] Error while installing click (on Linux kernel 2.6.38-8) 'fixincludes.pl exection failed'.

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 00:07:36 EDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 4:39 PM, Joonwoo Park <joonwpark81 at gmail.com> wrote:

> You need this patchset to build on 2.6.38
> https://github.com/kohler/click/pull/12

 I pulled your tree on a 2.6.38 ubuntu and got this

configure: WARNING:

Your Linux kernel header files cause errors when included by a C++ program,
so I won't try to compile the linuxmodule driver.

There are two common reasons for this error:
1. You have not applied the Linux kernel patch that comes with this
   distribution.  Apply the right patch and try again.  See the INSTALL
   file for more information.
2. Your Linux configuration enables some functionality that is not yet
   covered by our patches.  Turn off this functionality and try again,
   or fix the error and tell us how you did it.  See the config.log file
   for more detailed information on the error.

is your patchset also not included in your branch?