[Click] igb pollabe driver

ahmed A. amego83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:51:34 EDT 2011

hallo,

in one of the previous thread it was mentioned that "igb pollable driver"
was released here in the mailing list. I tried to search for this driver but
I could not find it.
So please can any one re-upload or post this driver again. I have igb driver
from Intel used for my cards but when I use PollDevice element, I got the
following error message:

/tmp/test.click:7: While configuring 'u/pd :: PollDevice':
  device 'eth0' not pollable, use FromDevice instead
Router could not be initialized!

so I thought that the igb pollable driver will solve the problem.

Thank you in advance

Best regards
Ahmed