[Click] Userlevel versus Linuxmodule

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 22 16:18:30 EDT 2010

Hi Italo,

You're right that user-level ToHost requires a FromHost.  You can probably
still make your application work, by initializing a FromHost and sending
packets to the corresponding ToHost.  Give it a try, anyway.  It is possible
that Linux's responses will pop out of the FromHost, but this is easy to check
for, and if necessary you can send those response to the relevant ToDevice.