[Click] Click running in greedy mode

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 22 14:58:19 EDT 2010

Hi Ann,

This is a misunderstanding of what modinfo does.  modinfo reports what
parameters are AVAILABLE.  It does not report their active values.  The
"greedy" parameter is always available.  But greediness defaults to 0 (off).
Your click.ko is not running in greedy mode.

Also stop running 1.6 as soon as possible.

Eddie