[Click] Problem with timers scheduled in the future

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Sep 21 16:58:04 EDT 2010

Roberto,

I wrote a Click test to verify this problem.  And I didn't see a problem.
Things appear to work fine, at least on this version of Linux.

The Click test is checked in here:

http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/gitweb?p=click;a=blob_plain;f=test/userlevel/timer-systime-01.testie

You would run the test like "sudo PATH=PATH_INCLUDING_CLICK_BINDIR testie
.../timer-systime-01.testie".  First remove the line that says "false".

Please send mail if
- You can create a replicable test case in testie form
- You think the test I wrote is incorrect

Thanks
Eddie