[Click] 回复: Re: about bug on addressinfo element

徐晖 xuhui122000 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 12:25:26 EDT 2010

Thank you for your reply,click is really a wonderful project,it make my
research much easier,thanks again.
Another problem,at prism2decap.cc Prism2Decap::simple_action(Packet *p)
function,shuld we have to add ceh->magic = WIFI_EXTRA_MAGIC ?
So far as I know madwifi will check the packet header to ensure if there are
other extra header such as Prism2 headers,Radiotap headers and Atheros
Descriptors,at click there are corresponding elemets,but what is the
ExtraEncap/Decap elment using for?

--
徐晖