[Click] Regarding Click-OLSR and Click-AODV

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Fri Nov 26 05:09:48 EST 2010

Hello,

The current version on github is not completely up to date, we were not yet able to spend time on the projects. Fixing it should not be too hard though. We welcome any patches which help bring the projects up to date.
AODV scripts are included in the repositories, no generator script is available.

regards,
Bart Braem

On 26 Nov 2010, at 09:53, Lalith Suresh wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Aren't Click-OLSR [0] and Click-AODV [1] supported anymore? [0] gives errors
> during building (Multiple declarations of the IPPair class). And regarding
> [1], does anyone have an AODV conf generator script?
>
> [0] https://github.com/patsgit/Click-OLSR
> <https://github.com/patsgit/Click-OLSR>[1]
> https://github.com/patsgit/Click-AODV
>
> --
> Lalith Suresh
> *Department of Computer Science and Engineering*
> *Instituto Superior Técnico*
> www.lalith.in

Bart Braem
PATS research group - IBBT
Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
University of Antwerp
Campus Middelheim, G3.27
Middelheimlaan 1
B-2020 Antwerpen, Belgium