[Click] patchless click patches

Sascha Alexander Jopen jopen at informatik.uni-bonn.de
Fri Nov 5 15:02:38 EDT 2010

Hello,

i tried click patchless today. I used those patches from Joonwoo, which
didn't make it into the repository till now. Especially the patches to
fixincludes and the configure scripts were necessary.

It seems the FromHost element is not included during build. I know this
was the last element which had to be done, but is it really still not
finished? What are the missing parts for this element to work?

We are using click userlevel and kernel level isn't really necessary but
still nice to have. So maybe i could use some spare time to finish the
FromHost element, if there isn't that much missing.

Regards,
Sascha Jopen